On the evening of December 17, Zhaoyi Innovation announced that the company’s proposed acquisition of Shanghai Silit Microelectronics Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Siliwei”) sued Shenzhen Huiding Technology Co., Ltd. in Shanghai Intellectual Property Court (below) Referred to as "Huiding") and Shanghai Meizu Digital Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Charming") patent infringement.
According to the announcement, Sili Wei believes that GF3258 chip products manufactured by Huiding, promised to sell and sell, and the enchanting family promise to sell and sell mobile phones equipped with this chip, infringing on the three invention patents of Siliwei:
1. Sili Wei obtained the invention patent license entitled “A Bio-Resonance Sensing Device Based on ESD Protection” with the patent number ZL201410263938.2 on February 15, 2017, which requires protection of an ESD-based biometric identification. Induction device.
2. Sili Wei obtained the patent for invention entitled “Fingerprinting Device with Molded Protective Layer and Fingerprint Identification Component” on November 24, 2017, which claims to have a molded protective layer. Fingerprint identification device and fingerprint recognition component
3. On April 6, 2016, Si Liwei obtained the utility model patent entitled “Fingerprint Sensing Circuit” with the patent number ZL201520753207.6, which required protection of a fingerprint sensing circuit.
Sili Wei filed the following lawsuit:
1. Ordering the Huiding and Charismatic people to stop patent infringement, that is, immediately stop manufacturing, promise to sell, and sell the model GF3258 chip product;
2. Ordering the Huiding to destroy all infringing products in stock;
3. The order was ordered to compensate the plaintiff for economic losses (including reasonable use fees during the temporary protection period of the invention patent) RMB 240 million (80 million yuan for each patent infringement) and the reasonable expenses of the plaintiff to stop the infringement RMB 1.5 million Yuan (to stop each patent infringement expenditure of 500,000 yuan), a total of RMB 241.5 million;
4. The order of Huiding and the enchanted family is responsible for the litigation costs of the case.
Sili Wei’s prosecution of Huiding’s patent infringement was the first counterattack after Huitou’s two complaints against Si Liwei’s patent infringement.
In September this year, Huiding sued Si Liwei and Shenzhen Dingxin Unlimited Technology Co., Ltd. for infringing two invention patents and a utility model patent related to fingerprint identification. Huiding requested Si Liwei and Dingxin to stop infringement and immediately destroy the infringing products and claim 210 million yuan.
In mid-November, Huiding sued Sili Micro for infringement of three patents, namely one screen biometric identification device, biometric identification component and terminal equipment patent, and two screen biometric identification devices and electronic equipment patents. The patent is applied to the screen optical fingerprint product. Huiding requested the court to order three companies, including Si Liwei, to immediately stop the production and sales of optical products, and proposed compensation of 150 million yuan and stockpile destruction.
At present, the patent infringement lawsuits of both parties are in progress, and the final trial results remain to be seen.