1. Operating temperature -30----70°C
2. Storage temperature -40----80°C
3. Display: active light, wide viewing angle range; fast response, stable image; high brightness, rich colors, and high resolution.
4. Working conditions: low driving voltage and low energy consumption.
5. Wide adaptability: The use of glass substrates can realize large-area flat display; if the substrate is made of flexible material, it can be made into a foldable display.
Since the OLED display is an all-solid-state, non-vacuum device with anti-shock and low-temperature (-40°C) characteristics, it is also very important in military applications, such as display terminals for modern weapons such as tanks and airplanes.
6. OLED display has a simple structure, stable performance, low power consumption, wide viewing angle; ultra-light and thin, higher contrast, side view without distortion and other features. Widely used in communications, instrumentation, industrial control, consumer electronics, automotive electronics, aerospace information, medical equipment and other industries.