First, the overall considerations
1. The power supply for the LCD must use AC power, which will destroy the LC and affect the LCD life.
2. The LCD cannot be used or work under strong sunlight for a long time, especially UV (ultraviolet) light;
3. LCM must be equipped with static protection during assembly and use, such as ion fans and electrostatic guns.
Second, the PIN requirements
1. When the metal-based PIN is mounted on the LCD by soldering, the length of the welding position from the end of the glass to the PCB must be at least 5mm. The soldering temperature must be less than 260°C. The soldering time must be within 10 seconds to avoid soldering the device. The damage ensures the welding performance. At 230 °C, 30 seconds, 90% of the solder must be closely attached to the PIN;
2. The adjustment of the LCD substrate or base PIN soldering position must be completed before installation. It is forbidden to move the base PIN violently, otherwise it will mechanically destroy the connection point between the LCD screen and the base PIN. Flat LCD when welding, try not to force the LCD;
3. When soldering the LCD substrate, insert it carefully and evenly into the PCB slot to avoid damaging the base PIN or LCD substrate;
4. When soldering, the LCD substrate should not be placed in the solder vapor for a long time. When cleaning the PCB, it must be avoided to contaminate the LCD substrate. Otherwise, the polarizer and sealant on the surface of the display may be damaged.
5. The protective film on the display surface can not be removed until the welding is completed. Fingers and other hard objects must not be allowed to contact the polarizer, and water and other chemical substances must not be contaminated by the device because these substances will contaminate the surface of the monitor.
Third, security guidance
The LCD can't be swallowed and touched. If you accidentally touch your hands, rinse it with water immediately.
Fourth, the use of guidance
The LCD is a glass product that has undergone precision processing and special orientation. If the LCD is pressed, the orientation will be destroyed and it will be difficult to return to the initial state. If it is dropped or bumped, the hard object is easily broken, especially on the edge of the LCD, and care must be taken to avoid surface bumps.
V. Assembly instructions
1. When connecting the LCD panel and the circuit board, it is recommended to use a rubber strip or a flexible tape connection. It cannot be directly welded or mechanically connected. PIN screens are allowed to weld the PIN;
2. When assembling, care must be taken not to force the fingers etc. to press the display surface excessively. Otherwise, it will cause work failure or shorten its service life;
3. DC or driving voltage higher than the LCD operating voltage will reduce the life of the LCD;
4. Take care during LCD transport. If the screen is contaminated, wipe it off with alcohol.
5. The polarizer is soft and easy to damage, and care must be taken when operating it. If it is affixed with a protection against damage or contamination, it must be removed when used.
6. Wipe the polarizer with a dry, soft cloth. If it does not rub clean, wipe off the dirt with a small amount of gasoline and avoid using organic solvents as much as possible.
7. Wipe the screen with alcohol before sealing or applying ACF.
8. The LCD screen is an electrically driven sensitive device, the electrode can not be cut, otherwise it will not display; 8
Sixth, storage guidance
1. Avoid high temperature storage. For long-term storage, the screen should be at a temperature of 15°C to 35°C and a relative humidity of 65% or less.
2. The LCD screen should be stored in a dark place to avoid direct sunlight or direct sunlight;
3. Note that there is no water droplets or moisture in the LCD screen, otherwise it will damage the polarizer or the corroded electrode;
4. Put on your fingers or gloves before unpacking; avoid finger prints on the LCD surface;
5. When taking out the LCD from the foam box, it is necessary to remove and hold it gently, and to place the LCD neatly, it is not allowed to place the LCD at random. The removed LCD is not allowed to be placed directly on the work surface, nor can it be placed in a dirty box.
6. Do not collide with each other when removing the LCD to avoid scratches on the top of the polarizer;
7. When removing the partition, it is not allowed to remove all the partitions at one time. It must be removed one by one in order to avoid LCD collapse.